If you have old drafty windows, replacing them can save you a lot on energy savings.
There is a misconception that replacing windows in the winter is a bad idea. truth is, it is a great idea. For one reason, scheduling a window replacement is going to be easier. Winter is a slower season in the window replacement world so availability of materials and contractors is usually quite good.
Another good reason is you will notice immediate results. Right away you will be able to see the energy savings.
How do you know if you need to replace your windows?
- You can feel air flow coming into your home
- You can see condensation between your double pane in the morning
- You have trouble opening and closing the windows
- Outside noises are louder than they used to be
- The windows leak water when it rains